Staying Inspired

"I think I'll just start over." I say that line so very often in my life (it's usually necessary at least once or twice a day), so I think that's why I love the new year so so much! I love creating new plans, and getting excited about new ideas, hopes and dreams. I love the chance to start over and have a better chance to succeed.
Sadly, most of my resolutions for a new year end in utter disaster... But this year, I've come up with some really incredible ideas and I'm so excited to see how they turn out this time - I'm hoping it's not a repeat of failure!
I thought I'd share my goals here on Just a Little Bit of What I Love, because New Years is definitely something that I love.
So... without further a-do, here they are:)

19 Goals for 2019
  1. Share Jesus more 
  2. Start my project (I will share more details later, it's super exciting though!) 
  3. Put the electronics away more
  4. Live more for others
  5. Run a 5k
  6. Do a backhandspring
  7. Write more
  8. Eat healthier
  9. Exercise more
  10. Choose eternity every moment 
  11. Be more motivated
  12. Read more
  13. Send more cards
  14. Be more elegant 
  15. Keep a planner
  16. Finish the entire Bible
  17. Get up earlier 
  18. Get stronger 
  19. Be more organized 
My theme for the year is 'Stay Inspired' so here are some quotes I love to read and then remember to do just that! 

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible'." - Audrey Hepburn 

"Stay focused and extra sparkly."

"Wherever you are, be all there." - Jim Elliot

"You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance through your imagination." 
(this is actually my whole life motto - it fits me perfectly)

"You never fail until you stop trying."

"Don't stress. Do your best and forget the rest." 

What are you determined to do this year? Whatever your plans are, whether they are the simple determination to exercise more or eat healthier, or maybe to break a lifelong habit, I hope you'll always remember "with God all things are possible..." 

See you on my next post, 

~ Lauren

P.S. How did I forget to say this before? Happy New Year y'all! 

Comments